NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the website www.flintsofcoonawarra.com.au or Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pg/FlintsOfCoonawarra and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of FLINTS OF COONAWARRA as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Thursday 16th April, 2020, 12pm EST and ending Thursday 7th May, 12pm EST. All online entries must be received by Thursday 7th May, 12pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by going to the Post on the Flints of Coonawarra Facebook Page, 1. Like the Post, 2. Comment on the Post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of FLINTS OF COONAWARRA. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of FLINTS OF COONAWARRA.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive A MIXED DOZEN OF FLINTS WINES, valued at $207. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by FLINTS OF COONAWARRA. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at FLINTS OF COONAWARRA’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for FLINTS OF COONAWARRA to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of FLINTS OF COONAWARRA. Winner will be notified by email or Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. It will also be announced on the FLINTS OF COONAWARRA Facebook page. FLINTS OF COONAWARRA shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FLINTS OF COONAWARRA ‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that FLINTS OF COONAWARRA, anyone acting on behalf of FLINTS OF COONAWARRA, and FLINTS OF COONAWARRA’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of FLINTS OF COONAWARRA. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FLINTS OF COONAWARRA from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which FLINTS OF COONAWARRA may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: FLINTS OF COONAWARRA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond FLINTS OF COONAWARRA’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, FLINTS OF COONAWARRA may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by FLINTS OF COONAWARRA. FLINTS OF COONAWARRA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. FLINTS OF COONAWARRA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, FLINTS OF COONAWARRA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless FLINTS OF COONAWARRA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND SOUTH AUSTRALIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in South Australia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: FLINTS OF COONAWARRA, SECRETARY, PO Box 8, Coonawarra SA 5263. Requests must be received no later than 12th May, 2020, 12:00pm EST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is FLINTS OF COONAWARRA, PO Box 8, Coonawarra SA 5263.
15. Facebook: By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
The Campaign hosted by FLINTS OF COONAWARRA is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.